Friday, September 19, 2008

Batman Fever

When I want to smile…

I just remembered batman

I want to experience good laugh…

I call batman

When I am dumped…

I tell batman

When I am tensed

I texted batman

When our telephone rings…

Its batman

When there is linking on web…

I’m very proud of batman

When I need Five thousand pesos….

I asked batman

Want to know what’s the calendar for..?

Email batman

Now I know what Platform is…?

Explained by batman

Confused of RSS, CS?

Bother batman

Want hard coding...

Call batman

When I can’t sleep…

I think of batman

When I have dream…

I dreamed of batman

My Dreamweaver?

Batman taught me

My web designing ability?

I learned it from batman

You want a cool website?

Contact batman

Adobe Pro 1.5

Module from batman

Flash….

Expertise of batman

Movie editing?

Learn with batman

You want to know if your coffee tastes good

Asked batman

You want a good story?

Listened to batman

You want to hear a nice song?

Batman can sing

When your cousin has no work?

Asked help from batman

My English…

Tutorial from batman

My diction…

Bonus from batman

My English fluency?

Blame batman

………to be continued

No comments: