Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mikee Cojuangco-Jaworski's Beauty Regimen

Mikee Cojuangco-Jaworski. A name we haven’t heard and a pretty face we haven’t seen in a while. For those who follow her on Twitter (and for those who haven’t, check her account now), it’s still quite a surprise that she looks exactly the same as she did in the 90s. No kidding! And here on Style Factor (not that we see time as the enemy) we always try to look for ways to stop the clock. We asked for Mikee’s two-cents worth on how she keeps herself youthful.

Her skincare regimen consists of two things: moisturizer and sunblock. “I just apply light moisturizer in the morning and at night. I use sunblock when I need to be out in the sun for a long period of time.” Mikee doesn’t experiment much on beauty products and stick to what works. “For my body, I pretty much only use virgin coconut oil.”

But the real secret to her youth lies in her family. “My three boys keep me youthful,” she says. She also still keeps an active lifestyle. She plays basketball and swims with her kids. She is also still an equestrian and an instructor to young girls. She believes that this is a great advantage to her in feeling young.

Mikee admits that she is afraid of aging but it’s the kind of fear that goes beyond the aesthetic. “More than anything, I am afraid not to be able to do the things I do.” Mikee may still look like she is in her 20s but she is wise beyond her years and understands that aging is a chance to grow old around the people she loves.

I remember my high school year seeing mikee. I feel like high school teenager again. Those were the days. She still look the same. I followed her in facebook. Everytime I saw her, I feel like young again.

yahoo.OMG PHILIPPINES
Mikee Cojuangco-Jaworski sticks to what works for her skin: moisturizer and sunblock.


No comments: